2020 Record & CD Show Info
This year’s RECORD COLLECTORS SHOW promises to be our best ever. We have increased our table space to accommodate well over 100 tables.
- Over 80 dealers from around the world. Tens of thousands of LPs, 45s, CDs, and other memorabilia.
- Date/Time: Friday, August 14, 2020 (11AM-8PM), Saturday, August 15, 2020 (9AM-5PM) and Sunday, August 16, 2020 (10AM-4PM)
- Location: Gardendale Civic Center. 857 Main Street. Gardendale, AL 35071.
- Admission: $5.00
- Dealer Set-Up is Friday, August 14, 2020, 8:00 AM. From 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM we will open the doors to club members only. General public welcomed after 3:00 PM on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Birmingham Record Collectors P.O. BOX 59533 Birmingham, Alabama 35259
- To make your telephone reservations call Joe Reddick (205) 655-3108, 1:00 PM ‘til 9:30 PM, Central Time
- We will be promoting this year’s show on over 20 Radio and TV stations, every daily, weekly, and monthly news publications, cable TV station, over 5,000 flyers and over 2,500 mailing to record collectors. On the Internet for over 11 months promoting this show, JUST FOR YOU !!! The BIRMINGHAM RECORD COLLECTORS is one of the largest organizations of its kind in the world. With over 400 members throughout Alabama and the World.